Service & Fees
|First Time Visit||3-6 Month Follow Up|
|One Region of the Body||$195||$165|
|Health Screening Plus||$325||$295|
|Full Body Scan||$425||$395|
One Region of the Body
Women’s/ Men’s Health Screening Plus—includes Dental, Thyroid, Breast, Carotid Arteries, Abdomen and Back (Thoracic and Lumbar)
Full Body Scan— Includes all of the above plus arms, hands, legs, knees and feet
3 month follow up breast scan purchased at the same time as initial breast scan
- Do not use lotions, powder, or heavy make-up.
- Do not smoke for 2 hours before the test
- Avoid sun exposure or tanning bed 2 days before test
- Diet—No heavy meals 2 hours before test
- Medicine– No metabolic stimulants 2 days before test (fat burners/ diet pills)
- No exercise 2 hours prior to test or chiropractic adjustments
Appropriate fees are due at time of service. Medical Thermography NW will provide you with a receipt including billing codes for you to submit to your insurance provider.
Please note: At this time most insurance providers do not reimburse for thermography. Health Savings accounts, Aflac supplement wellness plan and Blue Cross Blue Shield have covered thermography. You are advised to check your specific plan to see if they will cover the service.